PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or services that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
www.culminantoutlook.com collects information about you to operate this website and deliver the services you have requested.
- Help candidates, to identify various positions available across our client companie, thereby enable them to apply to the suitable jobs through our website . In case of not suitable openings found during the time of applying for the job, their profile will be matched with suitable positions as and when available based on the information they provide us through our website.
- Help you manage your job applications : when you apply, you have access to a Candidate Portal, where you can find your profile information and applications information. You can receive job suggestions.
Culminant Outlook encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites to which you choose to link from www.culminantoutlook.com so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Culminant Outlook is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of www.culminantoutlook.com
HOW WILL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BE USED?
- Culminant Outlook collects your Personal Information in order to operate its website and provide the Services you have requested, as described above.
- Culminant Outlook may also contact you through surveys to conduct research on your opinions of current Services or potential new services that may be offered.
- We share your Personal Information with our clients to assist us in using your Personal Information as described above.
- Culminant Outlook does not sell, rent, or lease any of the Personal Information or Client lists it collects to third parties.
- Culminant Outlook may share usage data with trusted partners in order to assist with usage statistical analysis, Client support, and technical operations, as well as data hosting services. All such third parties are required to keep your information confidential.
- Culminant Outlook may collect information about the websites and pages our users visit within Culminant Outlook in order to improve your user experience.
- To the extent necessary for its legitimate interests, Culminant Outlook may use Personal Data to improve and develop its website, services, and products. Culminant Outlook may also use your Personal Information to notify you of other products, services, or job opportunities offered by and through Culminant Outlook.
- Our Client may choose to use features that assist them in the recruitment process through automated means. As a candidate, this means that your application is being processed and analyzed in order to identify relevant aspects of your work history such as previous positions and employers, education history, demonstrated skills, and length of work. These aspects are then compared to the job posting published by our Client to determine how well your application matches the requirements outlined in the job listing.
- These findings facilitate our Client in emphasizing existing information in your application. The automated capabilities are used to help with the recruitment process, but any final hiring decisions are ultimately up to the Client.
- Culminant Outlook uses a limited number of third-party providers to provide data hosting services and to help to perform usage statistical analysis, Client support and technical operations.
- Culminant Outlook ensures that all personal data is handled, processed, transferred, and stored as per Indian data protection legislation and that necessary measures are in place to protect Users’ data.
- Only to support Culminant Outlook’ Services does Culminant Outlook share Personal Information with these third-party providers. Third-party providers are prohibited from using Personal Data in any other way.
YOUR ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Culminant Outlook acknowledges that individuals have a right to access, correct, amend and delete their Personal Information.
SECURITY AND RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Culminant Outlook uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between Culminant Outlook and third parties to help ensure its security. Culminant Outlook’ website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information.
CHILDREN UNDER 13:
Culminant Outlook does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use www.culminantoutlook.com. If a child under 13 submits Personal Information to Company and we learn that the Personal Information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com .
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Culminant Outlook by following the “unsubscribe” link on communication received from Culminant Outlook or otherwise by contacting us at:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSURE:
Culminant Outlook may disclose your Personal Information without notice if required by law or in the best interest that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Culminant Outlook or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Culminant Outlook; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to safeguard the personal safety of Culminant Outlook users or the public.
DO NOT TRACK:
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com.Culminant Outlook will respond in a timely manner.
In case of unresolved privacy or data use concern, you have the right to lodge a complaint with appropriate authority. All the legal proceedings shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Chennai.